Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving festivities

Last week we went down south for Thanksgiving. Here the weekend in photos, except for the rock band performances this gives you a good idea of our fun weekend with the family...
A lovely lunch of Chic-fil-a... the only fast food I like... er love!

On our visit to Anderson, South Carolina we did some duck feeding

... Came across this cute niece Emelia taking in the sights

... Zeke liked the ducks too

... Baby Bennett did his fair share of charming.

... Made a new friend- hi Melissa!

...caught Zack being silly with Eliza in the play room

Feasted!
...Zeke and I enjoyed a moment of catching up on facebook

Lovely Abbey and the baby cousins- Emelia 11 months, Ben 9 months.

Thanks for the awesome time Gropps!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth! It's ali! :) I've got a blog too!

    knittybutton.wordpress.com

    Glad to see you're started in on the blogging world, it's lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete