Those of you who have had a preemie and spend mucho amounts of time on the hospital before bringing your sweet babe home know that the winter after the wonderful homecoming is very long, as you stay home with this precious little one and pray that the winter bugs stay at bay and that there will be no trips to the ER. Then there is the huge sigh of relief when cold and flu season comes to an end and the doctor okays getting out in public and finally showing baby off.
Two weekends ago Z, O and I took at trip to Richmond to visit Peter and meet his lady friend, Melise. My parents also were able to come for the weekend which was so incredibly nice since we had not seen them since November.
As these photos show, we had a blast. Couldn't beat the weather either! :)
Breakfast with Grandpa
Heading over the bridge to Belle Isle
Setting out on our hike
Sliding out of my sandals- yeah, I found out that Belle Isle really has hiking trails, not the pavement trails I was expecting.
Little family
Bro and mama
Owen loves a calm evening at Peter's apartment after the day's adventures

ooh so fun you're back on the blogging seen! Just in time to visit out West. :)
ReplyDeleteErika, I'm such a bad blogger, I didn't even see your comment until just now. It was so nice to see you and your family when we were out west! We ahve been praying for you guys.
ReplyDelete