Wednesday, November 10, 2010

bi annual report...

So I openly admit I am a lame blogger, I intend to blog quite often but actually do it very rarely... c'est la vie.

I am sure any of you who might read this already know all that has gone down since my last blog post this spring. Our precious son, Owen, was born at 26 weeks 6 days on July 8 weighing in at 1 lb 9 oz. To see a slide show of his 10 weeks in the NICU http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/zackj-570787-owen-slideshow/.

Owen is such a happy baby and brings so much joy to our lives. We are so blessed!

I am working on writing his whole birth story and will post it when finished.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for updating! We have prayed for you & your family since we got news of Owen's early arrival. Please update more when you can. :) Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for praying for Owen and us through early arrival and NICU stay. your prayers were effective, God has answered each of them. Owen is a perfectly healthy little boy, though still very small, and doesn't seem to have even one health issue from his prematurity! God has really been so good to our family!!
    I will work on updating more often. I have so much to say, just finding the time/energy to type it is the challenging part these days.
    I was so happy to hear of your little one on the way and am praying for a healthy baby and mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better lame than never~ At least that's what I tell myself :~)

    ReplyDelete